Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

I was initially rejected from the M.Sc. Nanoelectronic Systems program at TU Dresden, but after submitting an appeal, I’ve been invited to a 10-minute online interview as part of the aptitude assessment. It’s scheduled for this Thursday (13 Aug).

Has anyone here been through this interview process for TUD’s NES program or a similar engineering Master’s?

What kind of questions should I expect? Will they focus more on technical knowledge, or motivation and background? Also, are there any specific tips you’d recommend?

I’d really appreciate any insights. Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use