Jump to content
  • 0

My experience preparing for Cisco 300-430 ENWLSI Exam


Question

Posted

When I started preparing for the 300-430 ENWLSI exam, I first went to the official Cisco Learning Network page to review the exam topics, and honestly some of them looked quite tough. The exam covers FlexConnect (15%), QoS on a wireless network (10%), Multicast (10%), Location Services (10%), Advanced Location Services (10%), Security for Wireless Client Connectivity (20%), Monitoring (15%) and Device Hardening (10%). Since it is a 90-minute exam that counts toward the CCNP Enterprise certification (alongside the core exam 350-401 ENCOR), I wasn't sure how to structure my preparation. A friend suggested I look for a good practice resource, and that's how I found the YouTube channel ITExamsTopics, whose free questions looked interesting.
I then visited their website, where the exam topics matched the ones on the official Cisco page. I tried their free questions first, and after that I took a subscription and practiced consistently. It made the topics much easier to understand for me, and when I sat the exam I had no major difficulty and passed comfortably. My advice: go through the official blueprint first, then practice with questions, and spend extra time on Security (20%), since it has the highest weightage. If anyone has questions about the preparation or the exam, feel free to ask!

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use