The time difference is drving me crazy!

I have applied to UCLA, Berkeley, Columbia and Toronto. Only heard from Berkeley which was a no. So I'm hoping that no news = good news?! I'm not sure if any of them would interview me, being on the other side of the world and all. What's driving me crazy is that I keep getting missed calls in the late afternoon from a private number (that's how international numbers come up on my mobile) which could be telesales, but could also be one of my schools calling! GAH!

I love my 12 hour time difference!! I can spend my days in peace, knowing nobody is going to contact me and there's no point in checking my email. The only waiting I have to do is from the time I wake up in the morning to rolling over and checking my iPhone. If there's something in my inbox- Yay! If there's nothing- get on with my day because there's not going to be any movement until the next morning. I'm productive all day and go to sleep excited! Exclamation points!

(But to be fair- this only applies after I got my first admit, before which I was nervous 24/7, no matter what)

Edited by surprisecake