The ONLY one out of my peers who hasn't heard ANYTHING from ANYBODY--tearing my hair out

Vitaminark

This is why our generation must get more involved with making these changes at a political level--it's unacceptable that we cannot get the education we so need and deserve.

Hear hear!

And only ~30% of us actually vote.

I've bought beers for people, texted updates about wait times at polling places, directed individuals to candidate's websites, held election night parties, and still.... I only have a 70% success rate in getting my friends to vote.

Just vote. I don't care who you vote for, just vote. DO IT. It's really important. Like... really.

ugh... I'm all worked up now.

No real news for me either - applied to 5 places, and unfortunately in the UK there is no April 15th deadline. Oxford told me they're holding my application back to evaluate with the second round of applications that came in in January (so glad I killed myself trying to get my application in by the first round deadline in November!) and SOAS are just sending cryptic emails. All I can work out is that if I am in, it's for 2012. But I can't even work out if I'm accepted, my application is being evaluated now for 2012 entry, or my application is just being forgotten about until next year when they will resurrect it and look at it for 2012. Aaaaah! No news from anyone else - Cambridge have said we probably won't hear till August, despite a November application deadline (6 months - seriously!!) and the other two who knows. I just really need to stop checking!

Man, I know how you feel. I applied to eleven and haven't heard anything yet. I'm strangely fluctuating between nail-biting obsession and a kind of zen-like calm. In the end though, I'm trying to actually enjoy these days when all possibilities are still open--no disappointment yet! Anything could happen at this point, and though it's stressful, it's also exhilarating in its own way.

Yes! This exactly!