Spring enrollment programs?

DrOrpheus

I'm waiting on one more program to determine if I'll start grad school this fall or not. I'm not too optimistic. I'm curious if any of you know of programs that admit for Spring (2012) enrollment. My field is Ancient/Classics, but I'll peruse any that y'all know of right off hand. I'm going to dig into this more on my own, but I'd love it if someone could give me a bit of a hint. :) Thanks!

Utah State, where I did my MA will let you in on a spring admit for a semester as a non-matriculated student for spring semester. They have a classics emphasis, but it's part of the history department. They only offer a terminal MA.

I don't know how easy it is to get in/how well it matches up with your interests, since it's a small program, but I go to University of Memphis and we have a great Egyptology/Classics program. It's by far our strongest area of study, and I know they let people in in the Spring. Whether or not the Egyptology professors do or not, I don't know, but it's worth looking into.