johns hopkins humanities

there's an acceptance posted for german studies/humanities center-

could the poster give some more info? did you apply to humanities center in comp. lit? or am i missing something?

anyone else heard back from hopkins? i applied for intellectual history (through the humanities center)- they're my top pick and haven't heard a thing yet...

there's an acceptance posted for german studies/humanities center-

could the poster give some more info? did you apply to humanities center in comp. lit? or am i missing something?

anyone else heard back from hopkins? i applied for intellectual history (through the humanities center)- they're my top pick and haven't heard a thing yet...

hey, that was me. i applied to the humanities center for comp lit with and picked the double major option with the german department. the acceptance came from the german department, but this means i would be getting an MA in german lit after which i would receive my phd in comp lit through the humanities center.

i'm super happy about the acceptance and the funding situation, but have another option to weigh this against. anyway, i have some thinking to do in the next month!

i hope you get what you want!

hey thanks for the info and congrats

hope to see you there

hey, that was me. i applied to the humanities center for comp lit with and picked the double major option with the german department. the acceptance came from the german department, but this means i would be getting an MA in german lit after which i would receive my phd in comp lit through the humanities center.

i'm super happy about the acceptance and the funding situation, but have another option to weigh this against. anyway, i have some thinking to do in the next month!

i hope you get what you want!