CCA WebAdvisor?

femmedephoto

Hi rebrown,

When I interviewed last week, I was told to check webadvisor on March 7th for the final decision (I still keep checking it anyway). I was also told they might notify sooner than that. I am going crazy waiting...

Thanks for your response! So how did you get your login info?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was in the same situation as you. I'm applying to architecture and I'm pretty sure I was given zero information about webadvisor, so I emailed them yesterday, and all they did was reset my password in response. But I figured it out on my own. You were probably given an ID number of some kind at the bottom of an email confirming the submission of your application. Use that number with "cca" right in front of it as your username. They reset my password to my birthday, but then again I'm almost positive that I never set a password, so I'd try your birthday (MMDDYY). If not, there is an option to easily reset your password as long as you can provide your email, birthday and ID number.

Hope this helps. I don't understand if an email went to my spam folder or what, but I am glad I have now figured this out. My application is still under review...

Thanks!

Hey, I was in the same situation as you. I'm applying to architecture and I'm pretty sure I was given zero information about webadvisor, so I emailed them yesterday, and all they did was reset my password in response. But I figured it out on my own. You were probably given an ID number of some kind at the bottom of an email confirming the submission of your application. Use that number with "cca" right in front of it as your username. They reset my password to my birthday, but then again I'm almost positive that I never set a password, so I'd try your birthday (MMDDYY). If not, there is an option to easily reset your password as long as you can provide your email, birthday and ID number.

Hope this helps. I don't understand if an email went to my spam folder or what, but I am glad I have now figured this out. My application is still under review...