Cornell CIPA Waiting List

the admissions to CIPA are on a rolling basis right? I got a reply from the admissions dept stating that they have forwarded my application package to the AdCom on 15th February 2011 and from there on it should take anywhere between 1 to 3 weeks for the decision.

Just one question, I was asked to post a video as a part of the application package. I am wondering if everyone of you was asked to do the same?

Yes, was asked to do a video.

The CIPA is based on rolling

the admissions to CIPA are on a rolling basis right? I got a reply from the admissions dept stating that they have forwarded my application package to the AdCom on 15th February 2011 and from there on it should take anywhere between 1 to 3 weeks for the decision.

Just one question, I was asked to post a video as a part of the application package. I am wondering if everyone of you was asked to do the same?

Your application to the Cornell Institute for Public Affairs is now complete and has been sent to the Admissions Committee for review. You will be notified of their decision in mid-February.

i got the above responce was asked to do a video interview....submitted .still no responce.....

I got the same notification letter telling that i will be notified of their decision in mid-Feb, but i didn't receive any letter after that one.

Have you already received an letter telling that you are on waiting list?

Thank you for reply!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you take the video interview? How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask you? How long was the interview? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

the video interview is not one on one and asks only one question and you have time to record and rerecord, etc. has to be less than 4 minutes long. pretty simple.