IREX IARO 2011

spinnergal

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you see that we would hear back in March? I am having trouble finding anything about it, except in the site where it says:

The 2011-12 IARO fellowship results will be announced in April.

Anyone on here apply last year, or know anyone who has? What kind of money are we talking about? When did you/they hear?

Edited by spinnergal

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone else on here is waiting besides the two of us, but just in case: everyone can expect to hear back in the next week or so.

If you hear anything (positive or negative), please post it here so that the rest of us know that decisions are coming out.

I sure will post it here, once I hear anything. Good luck to us :)

I don't know if anyone else on here is waiting besides the two of us, but just in case: everyone can expect to hear back in the next week or so.

If you hear anything (positive or negative), please post it here so that the rest of us know that decisions are coming out.

• 1 year later...

Following up, it looks like 21 people received this grant:

http://www.irex.org/resource/2011-2012-individual-advanced-research-opportunities-iaro-fellows

Knowing one of them, acceptances were emailed in March. I know it doesn't help anyone from last year, but might if someone searches for this later.