University of Michigan

newms

It seems most UMich people here were on this thread earlier. I was thinking maybe we could organize a meetup for UMich admitted students from Gradcafe, but it seems there aren't many people here on this thread anymore.

There is a facebook group for people joining this fall. "University of Michigan fall 2011"

• 3 weeks later...

I'll revive this post :)

I'm starting my master's in information science at the School of Information this fall! I'm originally from the area, so if anyone has questions about Ann Arbor I'll be happy to help.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow, nice to meet u! I will join cse master program this fall. I will be in AA in early August~

Cool, I'll be arriving in mid-August. What CS area are you in?

don't forget to register rackham grad orientation. hope to see u at the orientation~~

I'll be at the Rackham orientation. There's also the College of Engineering orientation and the CSE orientation so I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities to meetup. Send me a PM if you're interested in meeting up.