Berkeley EECS

dudulche

So what's taking so long?

Nothing. Elitist bastards just don't give a s**t about us, rejected mediocrities. I bet they send out rejection letters only out of legal obligation, otherwise we would have been completely ignored.

Edited by dudulche

ditto this for me... ultra short email, too

Ditto. To hell with you bankrupt good for nothing Berkeley, and your stuck up loser faculty who make less than a blue collar (check their salaries online, it's public info), and your four-eyed retarded students who could never be in a relationship if it wasn't for online (losers) dating websites, and your wretched puke-colored Cory hall (EECS), and your senile morons center aka LBL that is defeated by its Russian counterpart every year in pure science (check LBL science frauds online)......

I don't and will never want to be part of you!

You all have absolutely no idea how happy I am when I received the rejection. The wait was ruining my weekends, social life, etc.. Finally a decision! Now I can move on. Just called a few friends, gonna celebrate my rejection tonight. Good luck to you all!

Ditto. To hell with you bankrupt good for nothing Berkeley, and your stuck up loser faculty who make less than a blue collar (check their salaries online, it's public info), and your four-eyed retarded students who could never be in a relationship if it wasn't for online (losers) dating websites, and your wretched puke-colored Cory hall (EECS), and your senile morons center aka LBL that is defeated by its Russian counterpart every year in pure science (check LBL science frauds online)......

I don't and will never want to be part of you!

This is hilarious, regardless of whether it's satirical or not. The only solution is to go to Stanford to spite Berkeley.

My question is: how many people actually got into this program? Only about eight people posted acceptances and way more than that posted rejections. And not only did we post rejections, we posted them immediately.

It would have been nice to get more input from people that got accepted. I guess not everyone has the common courtesy to use thegradcafe . . .

Stanford here I come!

To my knowledge, enrollment is about 100 across EE and CS combined, split roughly 50-50. Yield is about 50%. So I expect 100 EE admissions offers. 8/100 posting on this site isn't too bad, and a number that low is subject to a lot of noise so year-to-year comparisons aren't very meaningful.

Edited by gtmshine