BC Advanced Standing

elnegs

Is anyone else applying to BC for Advanced Standing? I just called and they said that the decision will go out for me this week. I'm totally freaking out...

I think I have a good chance but I'm going straight to grad school after Bachelor's. 3.76 GPA at NYU, lots of volunteering, field work and internships and Resident Assistant in a dorm..

Any thoughts, advice or camaraderie is appreciated! :)

I didn't apply for Advanced Standing, but I did find out recently that I got in. They offered a decent scholarship, but I was offered more elsewhere, so I don't think I'll be putting a deposit down. Good luck! I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I got in - yay!

But, I didn't hear anything about financial aid in the letter.. I signed into the e-mail thing they sent me, and there isn't a financial aid tab.. how did you all access your scholarship info?

My scholarship offer was in the packet with my admission letter. Also, I noticed that in the letter it states that Financial Aid data will not be available until April 5, 2010. I assume it was a typo and they meant 2011.

So, I got in - yay!

But, I didn't hear anything about financial aid in the letter.. I signed into the e-mail thing they sent me, and there isn't a financial aid tab.. how did you all access your scholarship info?

Edited by dubi