Spring Break

Lola80

Next week is Spring Break at the university I've applied to, fortunately or unfortunately I've only applied to one program so that's where all my energies are. Is it possible I'd be contacted over the holiday or should I assume I won't hear a thing this coming week?

I honestly wish I could just convince myself that I won't hear anything until April 15 and stop worrying about it, logging into my email, checking my mail, checking my applyweb which won't contain anything other than the fact my LORs have been submitted. I didn't realize how draining the process of applying is. I'm not sure I will go through it again next year if I'm not admitted...although maybe I'd be more prepared.

How's everyone else doing??

Next week is Spring Break at the university I've applied to, fortunately or unfortunately I've only applied to one program so that's where all my energies are. Is it possible I'd be contacted over the holiday or should I assume I won't hear a thing this coming week?

I honestly wish I could just convince myself that I won't hear anything until April 15 and stop worrying about it, logging into my email, checking my mail, checking my applyweb which won't contain anything other than the fact my LORs have been submitted. I didn't realize how draining the process of applying is. I'm not sure I will go through it again next year if I'm not admitted...although maybe I'd be more prepared.

How's everyone else doing??

It seems like some schools started notifying after President's day. It is possible that Spring break will actually be when they get caught up.

Huh. I'm already looking elsewhere; the UK, and Canada (but not Ozzyland, too many Malaysians rolleyes.gif) for less demanding MA programs than the PhD programs I applied to. Now, I just wish the panic attacks stop occurring when I look at more grad schools...

I really don't know much whether they would say anything over the Spring Break, but I do hope it's wonderful news when you get it :)