Yale and BU biostats

Arn what are your stats so I can compare. They told me they are sending out waves of acceptances and rejections still when I called today.

What kind of stats are you looking for? My GPA was above 3.8 (out of 4.0) and my GRE was about 600V/760Q but I think these kind of scores are usual among applicants.

Also, I'm currently an undergraduate and I was accepted to the PhD program.

Edited by Arn

What major were you and at what school? Also, did you have any publications?

Xero,

My major is in the biological sciences and I come from a small state school out west. No publications.

I know I seem pretty unimpressive but I should admit that I was also accepted to University of Washington, University of Minnesota, Emory, and University of Pittsburgh.

I don't mean to change the subject, but I have it narrowed down to BU, UW, and UMN; all (probably) with funding. What's your opinion about these schools?

BU is a good program in a strong area. I don't know anything about UW. However, I have heard great things about UMN. I applied to only Northeast schools because of family reasons. Depends on the type of program you are looking for but I think UMN is probably the best of the lot (in my opinion at least)