Are you still deciding guys???

mechis

Yes again, another in the waiting list. Im just wondering if people is still deciding and I still have a chance to get into my dream school. No complains about the deciding part, take your time. Its a relieve to think that I still have the opportunity to get in instead of thinking that all my dreams are gone.

However, when do you think those lucky one are declining offers? the 14th at 11:59??? or we could received an answer this weekend?? This waiting is driving me mad :cry:

The fact that you are still on the waiting list is a good sign, the longer the better. People always delay telling the schools that they will not attend, but they always inform the schools that they will attend promptly.

I'm sure it will work out for you...I wish you the best of luck and to get as much relaxation (ie yoga, going to a movie, reading a good book) as possible this weekend. I know it may be hard but you can do it. I had a really hard time waiting to hear back results so i totally understand how you feel!

I know some programs have been asking students to make decisions asap, for example I got one that requested a decision be made by 4/15 noon EST, so they could promptly inform waitlisted students I guess, but I've already done with the accept/declines, hopefully all the admits will remember there are people waiting for their spots and work on their letters/emails over the weekend! Good luck :D

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use