micromajor2011 Posted March 2, 2011 Share Posted March 2, 2011 So I emailed the admissions committe head on feb 7th and I asked about my application status. I was told that I had been placed on a waitlist for an interview and that they didn't know at the time if I would get an interview just yet because they where still going through applications. I was told that I could know by March 1 if they had enough money to invite me out for an interview. As you know today is March 2nd and Im really trying not to freak out but I'm not doing a great job so far. I really am temepted to emial again and ask about my status update, should I do so? or should I just give it one more day or so and see if I hear anything before the end of the week? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now