Should I email them again?

micromajor2011

So I emailed the admissions committe head on feb 7th and I asked about my application status. I was told that I had been placed on a waitlist for an interview and that they didn't know at the time if I would get an interview just yet because they where still going through applications. I was told that I could know by March 1 if they had enough money to invite me out for an interview. As you know today is March 2nd and Im really trying not to freak out but I'm not doing a great job so far. I really am temepted to emial again and ask about my status update, should I do so? or should I just give it one more day or so and see if I hear anything before the end of the week?

Hi,

I would give them just a few more days so you don't seem too eager. You want to look determined, but you don't want to accidentally annoy the wrong person. I would definitely e-mail them by Friday, the 4th and kindly explain to them that you were under the impression that you were going to hear from them by the 1st, that you are very interested and that you would like to know if you are still under consideration for the interview.

Good luck & keep me posted! :D

So I emailed the admissions committe head on feb 7th and I asked about my application status. I was told that I had been placed on a waitlist for an interview and that they didn't know at the time if I would get an interview just yet because they where still going through applications. I was told that I could know by March 1 if they had enough money to invite me out for an interview. As you know today is March 2nd and Im really trying not to freak out but I'm not doing a great job so far. I really am temepted to emial again and ask about my status update, should I do so? or should I just give it one more day or so and see if I hear anything before the end of the week?

Haha, I really don't blame you! :) Waiting is a lot easier said than done! Please let me know what happens! GOOD LUCK! I have my fingers crossed for you! :lol:

yea so I tired the waiting thing for less than 24hrs but Im really anixous. So I just reemailed them. haha I'll let you know what I hear back.