Has anyone heard from Wisconsin-madison?

dmark

I know that people in Wisconsin are fighting for their right....

haha.. this is seriously funny.

sorry, not from your field, but had to comment on that one! :D

fwiw, i have been waiting to hear from the as well. and i can feel i either won't or it'll be bad news.

For CS Ph.D. program

I know that people in Wisconsin are fighting for their right....

But anyone has news about the admission?

Going by last year, we should have all the results this weekend.

Hi, I contacted University of Wisconsin-madison around 2days ago because I got a good additional information that makes my application much more better.

At that time, a woman said that they will notify candidates of the results in a few weeks.

Hi, I contacted University of Wisconsin-madison around 2days ago because I got a good additional information that makes my application much more better.

At that time, a woman said that they will notify candidates of the results in a few weeks.

A few? weeks? Oh, my.....

Did they interview you?

No :)

A paper , in which I am the first author, was accepted in a international conference.

I did not mention about this paper.

So I contacted them to tell this additional information.

I did not take any interview from them.

So when I sent a e-mail to tell this additional information, a graduate coordinator wrote "We will be notifying applicants in the next few weeks." in her e-mail.

No :)

A paper , in which I am the first author, was accepted in a international conference.

I did not mention about this paper.

So I contacted them to tell this additional information.

I did not take any interview from them.

So when I sent a e-mail to tell this additional information, a graduate coordinator wrote "We will be notifying applicants in the next few weeks." in her e-mail.

Thanks for sharing!

Acceptance without guaranteed funding. :(

"Unfortunately, we cannot offer you guaranteed financial support. If you accept our offer, we have

special industry-funded 50% Research Assistantships (EPIC RAship) for first-year graduate stu-

dents without guaranteed support, for which you are eligible to apply. Epic RAships are offered

to all applicants who qualify, but the interview process is rigorous. To date, about one third of

the applicants have been successful. If you qualify, these RAships provide a stipend of $16,668, in

addition to tuition remission and health benefits. You can learn more about these RAships at our

Welcome Weekend March 25-26. There are also other opportunities for support on campus, such

as Research or Project Assistantships. If you aren’t able to obtain one of those forms of support it

will be necessary to provide your own financial support."

I think I still have to wait.