Rutgers (Bloustein)

bzcww3

I came across a topic about Rutgers (Bloustein School) in the older post but would like to find out more. Does anyone know about the program or know of friends who have attended the school?

Congrats!!! I received mine too! Which program did you apply to? Have you visited/do you know much about the school?

got an acceptance email from them today-- they also changed my online application status. They'll be making financial aid decisions in the next few weeks and will notify recipients via email.

I applied to the Master of public policy program. I'm mostly interested in environmental policy and Bloustein has a pretty good environmental policy research center. One of my professors got her doctorate from Bloustein-- she told me that their faculty/facilities were pretty good (although finding an internship/part time job could be a challenge because of the location). I guess we'll find out more during their open house-- are you planning to go?

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats fellow prospects!

I was accepted and offered 50% tuition remission. With my salary and the economic status of the nation, however, I'm doubting if I'd be able to attend. Taking out loans are simply not an option for me.

Any thoughts?