Naval Research vs NASA

lotrsimp12345

So I have a dilemma, NASA person wants to select me but hasn't sent me official letter. The guy at Naval Research official has funding and I am his number one choice. With NASA their is a possibility of fellowship but I still have to submit my idea. Not sure what to do. Guess go with Naval Research lab in San Diego?

Thanks,

So I have a dilemma, NASA person wants to select me but hasn't sent me official letter. The guy at Naval Research official has funding and I am his number one choice. With NASA their is a possibility of fellowship but I still have to submit my idea. Not sure what to do. Guess go with Naval Research lab in San Diego?

Thanks,

I'd try to wait it out a little longer to see what NASA offers you. I'd also go where the funding is definite, otherwise I'd have to spend more time agonizing over the possibility of not getting a fellowship. That's just me.

so NASA keeps extending its deadline for people to apply. So who knows if I will even get in or if I will even get in.. Also, the naval one got its funding approved... so i will do that one unless I get the fellowship... both are in my interest.