UC Irvine 2011

nkflyer

I actually called the office of sociology and the receptionist said that all decisions were made and anyone who has not received an e-mail was rejected. The letters will be coming via snail mail.

I actually called the office of sociology and the receptionist said that all decisions were made and anyone who has not received an e-mail was rejected. The letters will be coming via snail mail.

I got waitlisted a while back, I think around the very start of February.

Visiting weekend was this past weekend. Not sure what that means for people who haven't heard. Anyone who went to visiting weekend want to share their thoughts? I couldn't go, but would like to hear impressions...

Thanks!

Has anyone applied to UC Irvine and heard back by any chance?

Last week they told me that first round admissions had been sent out. If by now no news, it probably means there's still chance for its second round. Pray for ussmile.gif

Really?! Did you speak with the front desk assistant, because she told me that if you haven't heard back you were rejected!