Has anyone else not heard anything yet at all?

korangeen

Except for my current department where I'm at as an undergrad, which was kind enough to reject me a month ago, I haven't heard anything regarding decisions from any of the four other schools I applied to! And three of the four I guess are not very popular schools, because there are very few posts about them on the results page. I was so sure that I would hear from someone this past week. It looks like most people on here have heard from at least some of their schools. So is anyone else in the same boat, where they still haven't heard from anybody?

Ha, I was having this imagined conversation earlier this morning where I called one of the schools to see what was up with decisions, and they told me they didn't bother writing me a rejection letter because they thought my application was a joke, and I started yelling at them about how incredibly rude and awful that was... Fun times in my mind!

I'm still waiting on NINE schools. I recommend doing some searching on the results board, because in my case, I learned that most of my schools didn't notify last year until at least march 15, and at the latest April 26 (!!!). I have an acceptance deadline of April 15, so I figure I will seriously wait until April 14 if I have to, just to see what other offers come in. But I seriously am stalking my mailperson. And don't even get me started on how many times a day I check my email. I feel your pain, but give yourself at least until March 15 before you email schools to ask for status. I bet you'll have a response or two (at least) by then).

I'm waiting on seven. I thankfully have one acceptance to hang onto, but I'm with you: this is brutal.

This year seems tougher than the last two or three, or at least it does in my field. Can't tell you how many colleagues and mentors have been sympathetically surprised at how many schools I'm still waiting on.

I'm still waiting on NINE schools. I recommend doing some searching on the results board, because in my case, I learned that most of my schools didn't notify last year until at least march 15, and at the latest April 26 (!!!). I have an acceptance deadline of April 15, so I figure I will seriously wait until April 14 if I have to, just to see what other offers come in. But I seriously am stalking my mailperson. And don't even get me started on how many times a day I check my email. I feel your pain, but give yourself at least until March 15 before you email schools to ask for status. I bet you'll have a response or two (at least) by then).

I totally relate to the compulsive email checking. I have a smart phone, so it should automatically come through and put the nice little icon in the corner of my screen when I have a new email. Somehow, I've lost faith in that, so now I log into my email account through my phone to make sure that it is correct in saying nothing came through. I feel neurotic, lol. :lol: