Would you put this on your C.V.?

tt503

A group paper that I'm contributing to (for a graduate class...it is not intended for publication) was chosen to be represented in poster form (e.g. our abstracts and photos) in a poster exhibition, in conjunction with a conference that my school is hosting on a similar topic.

I'm not sure if it would be a suitable thing to put on a C.V. or it will look like I'm just trying to pad my credentials. My C.V. isn't lacking by any stretch of the imagination (I've adjuncted 4 classes, have a publication and presentation under my belt, and likely to add another one of each by the time I apply for schools), but I just was wondering if I should include it or leave it off...

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks.

Absolutely. There are no set rules for CVs, just some basic dos and don'ts...if it demonstrates your research/teaching ability, then you should include it. Just find a way to make it flow and look professional.

Absolutely! I have several posters listed on my CV. The more, the merrier especially if you don't have a lot of publications or other stuff to list there. That's how I have things organized:

Publications

- Journal Papers

- Peer-reviewed Conference Papers

- Posters and Presentations