Stanford IPS

Unfortunately, getting in touch with the IPS folks is super hard. When i called a long time ago, the coordinator said sometime between 10th-15th.

WHEN IS STANFORD RELEASING DECISIONS???

it's almost mid-march....

thinking about calling monday

Unfortunately, getting in touch with the IPS folks is super hard. When i called a long time ago, the coordinator said sometime between 10th-15th.

WHEN IS STANFORD RELEASING DECISIONS???

it's almost mid-march....

thinking about calling monday

thanks for the info. does anyone know how many people have applied to the program this year?

i spoke with someone in admissions a while back who said they normally get around 200/250 applicants and they accept around a quarter. no idea what things are like this year.

Edited by hippieva

i spoke with someone in admissions a while back who said they normally get around 200/250 applicants and they accept around a quarter. no idea what things are like this year.

thank you. as far as I remember from the website, they are accepting around 20 people each year.

thank you. as far as I remember from the website, they are accepting around 20 people each year.

20 seems unbelievably small. Perhaps they mean entering class of 20? I had no idea the program was that small...

Is anyone else about to go insane from waiting? This is my .last one...

It is small and theory-oriented, I think. Though it is not as famous as other programs like WWS HKS, students in a small-sized class can get more opportunities and attention.

what do you think about the ranking of this program? do you think is it comparable to other top MPAs?