Northwestern, again

andixmas

Is anybody else still waiting to hear from Northwestern? I know they did mass rejections via their website early in February, and they also accepted a few people, but I still haven't heard anything, and my online application still has no decision. Is anybody else in a similar situation? Is this some sort of informal waiting list?

Is anybody else still waiting to hear from Northwestern? I know they did mass rejections via their website early in February, and they also accepted a few people, but I still haven't heard anything, and my online application still has no decision. Is anybody else in a similar situation? Is this some sort of informal waiting list?

I would email the DGS, especially since the recruitment event was on Sunday and Monday.

You're not alone in this, I haven't heard anything yet either. I was planning to email them if I didn't hear anything back by the time I got a response from the other school that I'm still waiting for, but maybe I'll do it sooner. Let me know if you hear anything!

I spoke with the Graduate coordinator today on the phone, and she told me that they are still making decisions, and she expect to have all decisions out by later later this week or early next week. I suspect I may be on a pseudo wait list while they await the responses from those who went to the visit weekend.

I spoke with the Graduate coordinator today on the phone, and she told me that they are still making decisions, and she expect to have all decisions out by later later this week or early next week. I suspect I may be on a pseudo wait list while they await the responses from those who went to the visit weekend.

I also e-mailed a professor two weeks ago and he informed me that I was currently tenth on a wait list and that, obviously, my prospects were not great for admission. It was a nice e-mail. Obviously not the ideal result but I was happy they liked my application somewhat.

Good luck I hope things work out for you---