Elliott School (GWU) Fall 2011

apsuwa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also in (Security Policy Studies). The e-mail said fellowship information will be released 'no later than March 18th', so I guess we'll hear about money sometime next week.

Admittedly, I should have at least looked at the email they sent. Next week it is.

Congrats to everyone else who got in!

also IN!!!! MA in Asian Studies.

so out of expectation. actually it's midnight in Beijing. couldn't fall asleep and got up to watch some soap, trying to get myself sleepy. suddenly saw the mail...guess i cannot return to bed tonight :P

waiting for the formal mail, haha.

Edited by claudia-xin

Wow, I was not expecting to hear from GWU until next week... nice to have at least one admit so far! I'm looking forward to the fellowship announcements. Congratulations, everyone.

also IN!!!! MA in Asian Studies.

so out of expectation. actually it's midnight in Beijing. couldn't fall asleep and got up to watch some soap, trying to get myself sleepy. suddenly saw the mail...guess i cannot return to bed tonight :P

waiting for the formal mail, haha.

I also made it for Asian Studies! Woohoo!

Also in for Security Policy Studies!! Was not expecting that at ALL when I checked my email.. I have them written down on my calendar for March 19th!

Admittedly, I should have at least looked at the email they sent. Next week it is.

Congrats to everyone else who got in!

I did the same thing. I only read the part that said "The decision on your application..." before I went and checked the website. Luckily, there are people here who read all the way through :)