UCLA

crutch

Congrats! I accepted the offer today (will be declining other 2) and so excited! Our depts are in the same building, I think, so we might run into each other. Did you already hear anything about the visiting days?

Please use the UCLA ID (UID) at the top of this letter to create a UCLA Logon ID. You will need your UCLA Logon ID in order to access the .

Yes, this is what I received as well. I registered and created the user name, etc. Then a day later, I received all additional info from the department, so you should probably hear from the department's assistant very soon.

Congrats! I accepted the offer today (will be declining other 2) and so excited! Our depts are in the same building, I think, so we might run into each other. Did you already hear anything about the visiting days?

Yes, visiting days for English are April 4-6. I'll be there on the 3rd and 4th but not the other days. You planning on visiting, I assume?

Yes, visiting days for English are April 4-6. I'll be there on the 3rd and 4th but not the other days. You planning on visiting, I assume?

Thanks! I'm yet to hear about the visiting days. I hope they let me know soon. I plan on visiting.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey folks,

Congratz to all!

I'm going to UCLA, too. Bioinformatics IDP. Btw, has anyone heard about when I-20's will be sent out? (I'm an international applicant) I submitted the SIR and the SLR at URSA, but nothing more. Did you receive anything by postal mail from the Graduate Division?

Edited by stacktrace

@All:

I am an international student. I would like to know the reputation of UCLA engineering program as compared to UMich and UCSD esp. from those who are in the US. I am thinking of going to UCLA over UMich and UCSD and wonder if this is the correct call.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got a spot in Weyburn Terrace three weeks ago. I accepted it, but I kinda dislike the terms of condition that force me to stay a whole year there without a chance to move out earlier. Do you guys know if they enforce these rules so strictly?

I got a spot in Weyburn Terrace three weeks ago. I accepted it, but I kinda dislike the terms of condition that force me to stay a whole year there without a chance to move out earlier. Do you guys know if they enforce these rules so strictly?

i hope not ... cuz what if i didn't like it there

Did you guys get any sort of confirmation email after you accepted the terms of your rental agreement? I paid the security deposit, paid the initial month's rent, and accepted the terms of the agreement, but I never received any sort of confirmation... I know everything is probably OK, but I'd really like some confirmation! :)

• 5 weeks later...

I got my I-20 two weeks ago.. gonna submit the visa forms to the US embassy next week.

See you at Weyburn ;) got a 2-bed apt, too.

the I20 took 6 weeks to be generated!!! I hope I receive it by next week

I just got a housing offer - weyburn terrace (2 bedrooms) ...

hey, how was the visa interview? :)

I'm gonna pay the initial payment for weyburn terrace tomorrow (offer deadline) and next tuesday is my visa interview, I hope everything goes well :)

I got my I-20 two weeks ago.. gonna submit the visa forms to the US embassy next week.

See you at Weyburn ;) got a 2-bed apt, too.

my interview will be in a couple of weeks probably. just paid the fees. SEVP sucks though.. a 200 bucks donation.

hey, how was the visa interview? :)

I'm gonna pay the initial payment for weyburn terrace tomorrow (offer deadline) and next tuesday is my visa interview, I hope everything goes well :)