UFL MS in CS vs MS in CE, which to select?

HosaNNah

Hi guys,

I got an admit from University of florida(Gainesville) in MS in CS. They have told me that I am qualified for an achievement award if I shift from COmputer science(offered by COllege liberal Arts and Sciences) to Computer engg (Offered by Colllege of Engg). The achievment saves me around $12k of tuition fees overall..

I am in a confusion that should I opt for the change. The course requitrements seem almost similar on the colg website(http://www.cise.ufl.edu/dept/gradcoord/ ... ters.shtml).

I have also got an admit from ASU for MS CS.

Can you please guide which one should I opt for

1) UFL- MS CS ( FUll fees i.e $941/credit )

2) UFL- MS CE (Achievement award - $525/credit)

3) ASU - MS CS

• 10 months later...

I am sure that post is useless as it has passed really long send you asked, and nobody replied to you. if i am you, i would choose computer engineering offered by the school of engineering.

• 1 month later...

Hey ,thanks could you elaborate on the difference between MS and ME in CE:the page mentions that those who have done a 4 yr Engg course are considered eligible for ME too.... Is it a more advanced course or something?