The New School for Social Research (MA)

alauren

I applied to the MA program at the NSSR in New York and I'm waiting on an acceptance/rejection. Just wondering if anyone has heard yet? I called and they said they would send out notifications by tomorrow (March 15th), but I'm naturally curious/antzy.

Hi! I'm waiting to hear from NSSR as well, but from a different department. I'm curious - did you call NSSR admissions, or the psych dept specifcally? I'm wondering if all NSSR notifications will go out today, or if the person you talked to just meant psych. thanks and good luck!

Hi! I'm waiting to hear from NSSR as well, but from a different department. I'm curious - did you call NSSR admissions, or the psych dept specifcally? I'm wondering if all NSSR notifications will go out today, or if the person you talked to just meant psych. thanks and good luck!

I applied to the MA program in Psychology. I haven't heard anything yet.

I applied to the MA program in Psychology. I haven't heard anything yet.

Just got an e-mail notifying me of my acceptance to the MA program--in the form of an invite to their reception for admitted students. The e-mail said their snail mail admissions offers had been exceptionally slow to arrive this year.

• 1 year later...

I received the same thing. I got an email invite to their Accepted Graduate Students Orientation first, and then a few days later I got my official letter in the mail with a nice little handwritten note from the director of admission and offering 25% merit-based scholarship. My program is the MA Psych program. Good luck everyone!! Getting the email first is definitely confusing huh?