PRINCE GEORGE,BC

jagssss

Well, UNBC is a small school with, I believe, only a few graduate programs. It's also in a small city, so you won't get many (or any) users who aren't applicants but live in or are familiar with the place. Moreover, my perception is that users on the forums are disproportionately American or applying to American schools: while the population ratio is ~10:1, I'd say the ratio here might be 50:1 or even greater. That's only to be expected.

Well, UNBC is a small school with, I believe, only a few graduate programs. It's also in a small city, so you won't get many (or any) users who aren't applicants but live in or are familiar with the place. Moreover, my perception is that users on the forums are disproportionately American or applying to American schools: while the population ratio is ~10:1, I'd say the ratio here might be 50:1 or even greater. That's only to be expected.

Thanks,i am very grateful for your response,i now know the school i applied to.

i applied there too. still waiting to hear from them. i know that as of about a week ago my application was sent to the department.

ok,thanks for your response,am happy not been the only one.How do you get to know that and who do you call to know?

ok,thanks for your response,am happy not been the only one.How do you get to know that and who do you call to know?

yeah, not a lot of people applying to little old unbc it seems. :) someone from the graduate studies office emailed me to let me know that my application was complete, and the person with whom i want to work just happened to let me know that the application was ready for the department.

my guess is that they generally send an email, but i don't know for sure. if you're wondering, you might want to get in touch with someone at the registrar's office and they can probably let you know or put you in touch with someone who knows. phone: (250) 960-6330, email: registrar-info@unbc.ca

yeah, not a lot of people applying to little old unbc it seems. :) someone from the graduate studies office emailed me to let me know that my application was complete, and the person with whom i want to work just happened to let me know that the application was ready for the department.

my guess is that they generally send an email, but i don't know for sure. if you're wondering, you might want to get in touch with someone at the registrar's office and they can probably let you know or put you in touch with someone who knows. phone: (250) 960-6330, email: registrar-info@unbc.ca

Alright thanks,patiently waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi babyjumbojet,

Do you heard from them or any info from this school.Thanks

Hey UNBC applicants...I moved to Victoria to do my undergrad, but I actually grew up in PG. It looks like this post is more about programs, rather than questions about the city, but if I can try to answer any questions about PG, let me know! The campus is quite pretty and is growing really quickly, but it is somewhat remote, in the sense that you basically need to live on a bus route or own a car to get there. The winters are long and cold, but very sunny and full of tons of great winter sports and outdoor adventures. Good luck to everyone!