University of Kentucky

Kaeira

Hey grad students! I know it's halfway through the semester, but I only just found this forum. I was wondering if there's anyone here who attends the University of Kentucky? I've found there's not a lot of ways to meet other graduate students there and I've been hoping to find some more to meet! Let me know if anyone else is at UK!

• 2 months later...

Post if you are going to Lexington!:)

I *might* be attending in the fall. I'm sitting on a decision between Kentucky and another program which I equally liked, but I did love Lexington, the campus, the department, and the varied training experiences I would get in the department and in collaborations with other departments. Maybe someone on this board can convince me to go to UK ;).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be going to Lexington in the fall for the speech language pathology master's program! I'm so excited!

Yay!! Congrats! :) I wish there were more UK people posting on here, but I'm super glad there's one more! :)

• 6 months later...