UT Knoxville Funding

Cnova613

Greetings everyone,

I was wondering if anyone that was accepted at UT knoxville for either the MA or PhD program was notified about funding yet.

NOPE. My blood pressure and pulse have been high all damn day, too. I tried to call around 4 and they went straight to voicemail. On Monday at the meet and greet the dgs said they would know by the end of the week! Were you there?

I actually was not there. I wanted to go but I had work/class/everything else in the world that could've been scheduled for that day. However, I did find out that the official letters were sent out yesterday so we should get notification sometime next week!

I actually was not there. I wanted to go but I had work/class/everything else in the world that could've been scheduled for that day. However, I did find out that the official letters were sent out yesterday so we should get notification sometime next week!

Ah, letters! They totally said we would know by the end of the week, so I was reloading my e-mail every 5 seconds. Did a POI tell you?