Jump to content

What if the results are due after 15th april?


voikster

Recommended Posts

I have admits from two universities with acceptance deadline of 15th April. But some of the universities I am waiting for might send their results after 15th April. What is usually done in such a situation as I have admits from Dartmouth and Brown and both are good universities, but I am waiting for results from Cornell and UC davis which might come after 15th april. Is there a way to accept the offers from these universities and then defer admission to join anohter univerisity?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It depends on the school - some let you defer pretty easily, others not so much. Maybe email or call their grad offices, explain the situation and see where they stand on it. You can probably tell from the tone of their voice how common and acceptable this is or is not.

Also, congrats on getting into such great schools!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would just go to Brown, if I were you.

But to answer your question: Send them an email saying you are under no circumstances trying to pressure a response out of them, but you would like to make an informed decision and therefore would like to know what are the chances of you getting in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use