U of T M.Arch II

Hi everyone

I applied to U of T M.Arch II program and still waiting for the decision, but my application status changed from Under review to Decision made about a week ago.... and till now no postal mail, no any e-mail...

Does someone also apply to M. Arch II for Fall 2011... If yes did you receive your decisions?? accepted? rejected? (especially international students)

Edited by V.S.

Hi everyone

I applied to U of T M.Arch II program and still waiting for the decision, but my application status changed from Under review to Decision made about a week ago.... and till now no postal mail, no any e-mail...

Does someone also apply to M. Arch II for Fall 2011... If yes did you receive your decisions?? accepted? rejected? (especially international students)

I got my decision (a sad rejection) around 2 weeks back. You might want to call them up (yes, make that international call..) or try emailing them first. They do NOT send you an official decision via email. So keep logging onto your ET UID system and check. And as far as I know, their open house is over (last week) so you should've heard from them by now.

I got my decision (a sad rejection) around 2 weeks back. You might want to call them up (yes, make that international call..) or try emailing them first. They do NOT send you an official decision via email. So keep logging onto your ET UID system and check. And as far as I know, their open house is over (last week) so you should've heard from them by now.

Thanks a lot for information...

I got mine via postal on March 17, MArch 2, accepted

Glad for you!!!!!!!

Do you Canadian or International student??? I heard that International students looked after applicants from Canada...

P.S. people.... give me a ray of hopeeeeeeunsure.gif is it possible to be accepted so late???

Edited by V.S.

Glad for you!!!!!!!

Do you Canadian or International student??? I heard that International students looked after applicants from Canada...

P.S. people.... give me a ray of hopeeeeeeunsure.gif is it possible to be accepted so late???

Yes, I'm an international student but graduated from Canadian architectural undergrad university. Where r u from? Postal mail might take a while if you live far away. Why dont you just call them?

Edited by zbus

Yes, I'm an international student but graduated from Canadian architectural undergrad university. Where r u from? Postal mail might take a while if you live far away. Why dont you just call them?

I'm from Lithuania...today I wrote email to admission office, but still no answer.

My status turned Decision made a week ago.... so, I can't wait any more... this situation makes me crazy))