Columbia or BC

Creesha

I'm torn between a Masters at Columbia and BC for Counseling Psychology. BC gave me scholarship money that would cover most of my tuition and 20g in loans. Columbia gave me no money and is double in loans to cover tuition, living etc. I really want to go to Columbia but the price tag is a huge deterrent. I'm also a native New Yorker and really wanted to go back to NY.

IDK WAT TO DO!

I'm torn between a Masters at Columbia and BC for Counseling Psychology. BC gave me scholarship money that would cover most of my tuition and 20g in loans. Columbia gave me no money and is double in loans to cover tuition, living etc. I really want to go to Columbia but the price tag is a huge deterrent. I'm also a native New Yorker and really wanted to go back to NY.

IDK WAT TO DO!

I interviewed at BC for experimental psych and I was really impressed with the program and school. I know it would be fun to go to an ivy but the rational choice is to go to BC since it has funding. You'll make out okay with a masters in counseling but not enough to take on tons of debt.

I interviewed at BC for experimental psych and I was really impressed with the program and school. I know it would be fun to go to an ivy but the rational choice is to go to BC since it has funding. You'll make out okay with a masters in counseling but not enough to take on tons of debt.

Great advice thank you!