Hunter or Brooklyn College anyone?

CulturedExperience

Hello All,

I'm an Undergrad at UNC-Wilmington looking forward to applying to some MFA's this coming fall. I was curious if anyone had gotten in at Hunter or Brooklyn College in NY? (or Sarah Lawrence/The New School)

I would looooove to go here and was hoping to see someone's statement of purpose and/or writing sample. Also I'd love to show any current MFA's there my own writing sample for some additional comments aside from the workshops at school. I look forward to hearing back!! Good luck to all who are pursuing this route soon :)

(Also I am Fiction)

• 3 weeks later...

Any information would be greatly appreciated as these are two schools I'm looking to apply to as well. The only difference is that I'm looking to get an MA in literary studies.

• 4 weeks later...

At Hariom and Nathan:

There is some better information/longer string of talking over at the poets and writers forum under 'connection with others' and then 'writing and publishing'. There's a very long discussion for Hunter there as well. Hope this helps :)