NSF GRFP

timuralp

Just called, the guy said that he does not know. I told him that I had heard that they would be announced today, and asked if he could confirm that and he did not say anything. I thought i got disconnected, but he was still there. I asked him again and he got quiet again. I then said can you verify that they will be announced today, and he still did not respond. I think it may be today!

Just spoke with NSF..."results will be posted very soon"..."via email"...!!!

You know that feeling when you have a date with a girl (or guy), and you really excited about it and you look forward to it all week, but then when the time comes and you are standing outside their door about to ring the bell, all you want to do is run away screaming? That's how I feel right now.

Assuming this information is accurate: Good luck everyone!

Just called, the guy said that he does not know. I told him that I had heard that they would be announced today, and asked if he could confirm that and he did not say anything. I thought i got disconnected, but he was still there. I asked him again and he got quiet again. I then said can you verify that they will be announced today, and he still did not respond. I think it may be today!

I wonder how these call center people are briefed? It sounds like this guy didn't know what the hell was going on... Unfortunately, I don't think 'very soon' is any more specific than 'early April'...

When were you fooled before?

"Guys, guys...the website is down, they're uploading the results!!", "Everyone! I just saw my review sheets!!", "Departments already have a list of the winners!!", "We called and they said SOON!!!"

"Guys, guys...the website is down, they're uploading the results!!", "Everyone! I just saw my review sheets!!", "Departments already have a list of the winners!!", "We called and they said SOON!!!"

LOL