NSF GRFP

timuralp

Excellent.

I'm going to wait up until at least midnight, just to see if fastlane actually does go down--perhaps they've retracted their claim as noted by the "original" status on the website.

That's what i'm afraid of, that they changed their mind about doing whatever they're doing tonight on the site. So I am also waiting to see .... just in case :)

I've been stalking this forum for ages now and felt like I should do my part to reach 200 pages.

Having just moved to LA from Michigan the start of this school year, i'm feeling pretty optimistic tonight. Bring it on NSF, your approval, rejection, or interminable silence means nothing next to Lord Stanley's Cup! I'm turning my NSF angst toward Chicago.

I've been stalking this forum for ages now and felt like I should do my part to reach 200 pages.

Having just moved to LA from Michigan the start of this school year, i'm feeling pretty optimistic tonight. Bring it on NSF, your approval, rejection, or interminable silence means nothing next to Lord Stanley's Cup! I'm turning my NSF angst toward Chicago.

Love Chicago ... Patrick Kane is from my hometown, and I followed Brian Campbell from his Sabres days.

The wait is over, Allah be praised! I got an email saying that I had gotten an honorable mention about 5 minutes ago! Time to celebrate!

The last few times this happened I almost threw up. Not this time. I'm jaded. And caffeinated.

ok guys- so just to be clear, what exactly are we thinking will be the first place we'll see the long-awaited news? Is it on our login page or is it the "check application status"? or do we login and check the HTML? what do we do exactly?

Love Chicago ... Patrick Kane is from my hometown, and I followed Brian Campbell from his Sabres days.

Since Yzerman left, Chris Chelios is my favorite Wing, so the Chicago rage is tempered. Still, I'm renaming my would-be ulcers N. H. and L. (formerly called N.S. and F.)

If it follows the same path as April 10, Fastlane will go down and stay down for about 30 minutes. Then, the site will come back up with the list/parts of the list updated. Emails will go out around the same time over the course of several minutes.

This is all assuming everything happens the same way...

Since Yzerman left, Chris Chelios is my favorite Wing, so the Chicago rage is tempered. Still, I'm renaming my would-be ulcers N. H. and L. (formerly called N.S. and F.)

My ulcers are over for this season ... I'm a Sabres fan. They stunk once again this year. I can gleefully cheer for other teams.

I would expect an email to be the first notification. I don't think its happening tonight though.

I was really optimistic it would until they switched back the message on Fastlane. Now I just don't know.

I would expect an email to be the first notification. I don't think its happening tonight though.

I don't either. I am about to head off to sleep, but I just can't seem to pry my fingers off the refresh button.

Oh it was. Right around midday. I don't know for how long because I was so distracted by compulsively refreshing things that I had to remove myself from my desk. But it was there, bright and shiny.

Oh it was. Right around midday. I don't know for how long because I was so distracted by compulsively refreshing things that I had to remove myself from my desk. But it was there, bright and shiny.

And how sad is it when you keep checking your spam filter to make sure one more time the email isn't there? LOL

they probably took it down to lull us into a false sense of disappointment so we'd resign to go to bed early and not stay up and check our emails so that they could delay the wave of responses and questions when they stealthily release them later tonight. (hope springs eternal...) luckily, i'm on the west coast, so it's only 9...