NSF GRFP

timuralp

I'm going to take credit for having someone dig up that link.

Congrats to all the winners.

How do I get my rating sheets?

Might have to wait a day or so for ratings sheets.

They said they'd be up the day after the list went up. Right now it gives a 404 error when I tired to log in.

You should get an email with login information at some point. They've said it'll probably be within a day or so, but you can decide whether you want to trust that.

Incidentally, I applied last year, but when I try to use my old login, I get a 404.

Thanks for the congrats, Higgins. Good to remember that HM is pretty damn prestigious after all. Glad you got the money though! I'm one of those with guaranteed funding (though not 30k worth). Wasn't Monday your deadline for something? Is this in time for you?

Congrats to all the awardees, and to us HM folks too! This was the last year I could apply, so I'm out of the running next time, but please, all of you, if you didn't get this year, try again! I am relieved it's finally over.

None at all in my field either. One of those things that would have been nice to know...

There also was not one single award in my field. Which is really F-ing awesome considering we all spent weeks of wasted time worrying about this and they couldn't take 5 minutes to say "the following fields will be getting the shaft..."

I can try to pretend to be mature or I can be honest, so I am not even going to act like I'm not pissed about this. This was the SHITTIEST thing to do. I know they have to have had SOME idea that there would be specific fields that certainly would not see a single other award becasue they told me that the distribution would be uneven.

the only thing that really makes me feel better is knowing that all of you are crazy awesome and as sad and jealous as I am, I am also really happy for those of you who got it.

please don't let the fact that I am insanely disappointed about having not gotten one of my own cloud the fact that I am very, very happy for those of you who did get one.

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.

the only thing that really makes me feel better is knowing that all of you are crazy awesome and as sad and jealous as I am, I am also really happy for those of you who got it.

please don't let the fact that I am insanely disappointed about having not gotten one of my own cloud the fact that I am very, very happy for those of you who did get one.

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep.

Of all people (no offense, Higgins) I was rooting for you the most.

Looking at my rating sheets was not the best plan. All I did was amp up my broader impacts this year and my ratings are actually significantly worse. This particularly disturbs me due to how close I probably was last year...