Funding for international study

hbehrens5

I am applying for masters programs in medieval studies. I have already been accepted at the University Bristol but because british universities don't offer funding i am wondering about ways to fund the program. Does anyone have any suggestions apart from the fulbright for scholarships and aid?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I've also applied in the UK. At St Andrews they offer an ORS scholarship for masters and PhD studies. It basically eliminates the overseas portion of tuition, which is a huge help. You might check to see if that's offered at Bristol.

If you find any other good US to UK scholarships, let me know. I've been looking everywhere but it pretty much seems that you're SOL for funding when studying in the UK :x

I went to Bristol, and when I decided to apply to the US and worried about funding issues while abroad, the Careers Service were enormously helpful. Their website, I think, is mainly jobs related, but they should have advice for grad/postgrad students. If you have already been accepted then they will probably be willing to give you guidance if you contact them.

http://www.bris.ac.uk/careers/