Phd in Mathematics for a computer science student

Hello,

I am international student planning to apply for Phd programs in Mathematics next year.

My problem is that both my bachelor's as well as master's degree (not complete yet) is in computer science. I had taken my math courses (like calculus, linear algebra, abstract algebra) during my undergraduate years and

my master's area of research is also very math oriented (algorithmic algebra and computational algebraic geometry).

Will I be eligible for Phd program for Mathematics in any good university?

And if even I'm eligible do I have any actual chance of getting admission given that I'm able to very good in the Math subject gre test?

Thanks

Edited by John.Galt

Hello,

I am international student planning to apply for Phd programs in Mathematics next year.

My problem is that both my bachelor's as well as master's degree (not complete yet) is in computer science. I had taken my math courses (like calculus, linear algebra, abstract algebra) during my undergraduate years and

my master's area of research is also very math oriented (algorithmic algebra and computational algebraic geometry).

Will I be eligible for Phd program for Mathematics in any good university?

And if even I'm eligible do I have any actual chance of getting admission given that I'm able to very good in the Math subject gre test?

Thanks

Yes