Engineering Management Program

George2248

Hello everyone I'm an international student from Venezuela, I have a major in Civil Engineer (top of my class) in a respected school in my country and I have 2 years of experience in a construction company.

I was thinking on going to gradschool in the US and I was looking for a program that integrates Engineering with Management, Finance and Bussines Administration. Something like and MBA in Civil Engineer or Construction.

So far this is what I've found:

- UC Berkeley: MEng in Engineering and Project Management (CEE Department)

- USC: MCM Master in Construction Management and MSCE Master in Engineer Management.

- DUKE, NORTHWESTERN, DARTHMOUTH, CORNEL AND COLUMBIA: MEM Master in Engineer Management (releted program by the MEMCP)

- Many mid-ranked schools (TA&M, Northeastern, Colorado): MS in Engineer Management.

I have many question like:

- Do I have a chance as an international student with no background in the US educational system to get into the higher ranked programs (UCB or USC)

- Are there any other Engineering Management Programs that you know of? if you do can you please tell me?

- Does anyone here have completed or is attending an EM program and can give me any feedback on the admission procces?

- Basically any first hand oppinion or sugestions would be aprecciated

Thanks for taking the time to read this...