Academic Common Market- Applying for in-state tuitioin for an out of state school

indorichai

Hi, so I just got accepted to Florida State and I'm a Georgia resident. Through the Academic Common Market, I can apply for in state tuition if my program is listed on their website. My program is not listed but I sent in a request (a cover letter along with information about the program) to add it to the list. How good are my chances of getting in state tuition? Has anyone on this forum done that before? Also, I keep on emailing the coordinator of the program to ask about assistantships, but he hasn't responded to any of my emails. I will start my classes on August 29th, when is the latest you can apply for positions as an assistantship?

Sorry for all my questions, but I really wanted to go to this school and I figured that I would find a way to pay for it...somehow...but getting an assistantship position and in state tuition would really help!