Subfields in Rhetoric and Composition?

OK, not sure if this is revelant (still or ever was) but Syracuse offers a fully funded MA in comm and rhetorical studies. Though it is not in a writing department, Syracuse also has a rhet/comp PhD program that you can take up to 3 classes in. Also, even though Syracuse's MA is in the comm. side of rhetoric, we place students in the top-rated rhetoric and rhet/comp programs regularly.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, not sure if this is revelant (still or ever was) but Syracuse offers a fully funded MA in comm and rhetorical studies. Though it is not in a writing department, Syracuse also has a rhet/comp PhD program that you can take up to 3 classes in. Also, even though Syracuse's MA is in the comm. side of rhetoric, we place students in the top-rated rhetoric and rhet/comp programs regularly.

I appreciate that you posted in this thread and brought it to my attention. Perhaps this doesn't apply to 2much caffeine, but this certainly helps me. :-D