GRE-Revised Prep for MAC

avee

Thank you ETS for only making your GRE-Revised practice material available to PC users. It's really great that us MAC people have no way of practicing for the test, beside looking in old test prep manuals.

Does anyone know of some online drills for the new GRE?

Thank you ETS for only making your GRE-Revised practice material available to PC users. It's really great that us MAC people have no way of practicing for the test, beside looking in old test prep manuals.

Hi avee, it's indeed frustrating. I have been using my friend's PC but I wish I could use my own computer and practice whenever I want, not whenever he's not around. I guess students just don't complain enough about it because I look around and half of the people are Mac users. I'm gonna send a letter to GRE-ETS to let them know how ridiculous this is.

Anyways, you should ask someone for a PC, you only need to familiarize yourself with the test --esp. the calculator and the word processor. I guess doing 2 prep tests on the computer should be enough if you've been studying from manuals.

Hey avee, I had a similar problem. I only have macs in my house so I wasn't able to use the ETS software. Instead, I bought the princeton review prep book which came with a couple free practice tests that run through the web browser (and compatible on multiple platforms). From what I hear, they are of similar if not better quality. The book was fairly helpful as well.

Hey avee, I had a similar problem. I only have macs in my house so I wasn't able to use the ETS software. Instead, I bought the princeton review prep book which came with a couple free practice tests that run through the web browser (and compatible on multiple platforms). From what I hear, they are of similar if not better quality. The book was fairly helpful as well.

Hello avee,

We offer a free practice test for the revised GRE that runs on Macs as well as PCs. You can check it out here: http://www.manhattanprep.com/gre/practice-gre-test-full.cfm . I hope you find it helpful!

Best,

Taylor