Loan for international student without a co-signer!!!

Hi,

I am really stuck. I am aiming to apply for Spring admissions into a few programmes. I am worried, although I have very good grades and will secure hopefully some funding, that I wont be able to afford it.

I want to apply for a loan and pay it back upon graduation, but I dont have a co-signer available to me.

Is there such an option open where I can get a loan, without a co-signer?

Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

You might want to try the British Government there... Getting a loan in your home country should be easier, but probably more costly. I know the UK has a good loan program set up for students, though I don''t know if they transfer to other countries (I for example don't even exist in my country right now, as I am neither a student, nor an employee -- I am not even part of the unemployed)

Edited by adinutzyc

• 2 months later...

The site you posted has a lot of click-throughs without any tangible information.

If you are studying in abroad and don't have sufficient amount of money to pay off your tuition fee and other educational expenses then you should opt for College Loans No Cosigner. It is wonderful loan program available online which offer you required amount of money that covers your entire cost of education. An important benefit of this loan program is that you don't have to produce any cosigner neither it checks your credit history. So, don't get worried if you are unable to manage your educational expenses in abroad just go for College Loans No Cosigner.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting higher education in present scenario is very tough task especially if your financial condition is not too good. Most of the students are heavily rely on loan to continue further studies but it is very difficult in case if you have no cosigner. However there are few lenders who offer Student Loan without cosigner. This type of loan does not require any cosigner and you will get approval of loan very easily if you meet few basic criteria. In order to know about lenders who offers Student loan without cosigner, you can make online review of it.

studentloans.jpg

• 6 months later...