Welcome to the 2011-2012 Cycle

Got emailed by the DGS at Notre Dame on friday but my schools email servers were down until today. I have been accepted with funding at Notre Dame. I was earlier told that I was the first on the IR waitlist so this is quite exciting as I did not get in anywhere else and waitlisted in a couple of other places.

Got emailed by the DGS at Notre Dame on friday but my schools email servers were down until today. I have been accepted with funding at Notre Dame. I was earlier told that I was the first on the IR waitlist so this is quite exciting as I did not get in anywhere else and waitlisted in a couple of other places.

awesome news. congrats!

Congrats CairoKid!

On a different note, has everyone finished hearing from NYU (either acceptance, rejection, or MA offer)? I still haven't heard anything from them, which seems a little curious. I even e-mailed them to get confirmation of my rejection (and to withdraw from consideration for the MA program if that's what was going on) and just got the standard "all applications are being processed and applicants will be notified in due time" spiel.

I have just accepted my offer to Notre Dame. Cycle closed for me! Exciting

Congratulations! I am all ready to have this cycle over and done with. I will probably be making my final decision next week, and I can't wait!

Congrats! It is a great place I hear and hope everything works out well for you! Sad there will be one less Security Studies person at ND tho :(. :P

Thanks! Also congrats about ND again. That is an awesome place! Certainly was a difficult decision for me. :)

Definitley. Guisinger was already planning what workshops she was going to send me to while I was visiting at ND. And I also plan on going to CQRM up at syracuse for qualitative as well. And then im sure a conference or two - always fun.