Classics Post Baccalaureate Programs

sprogers

Im about to graduate with a Latin degree and it was advised that I look into a post baccalaureate program to begin my graduate studies. Ive not been expecting to find many but the list I have come up with is even shorter than I had anticipated and I just wanted to make sure that I know as much as possible before I begin to think about making a selection. Here are the Programs Ive been able to find

-Georgetown

-UNC Chapel Hill

-UC Davis

-UCLA

-UPenn

-Columbia University

-Loyola University

If anyone knows of any Ive missed I would greatly appreciate the name, maybe a link?

I think those all sound like good programs.

Some stuff to keep in mind is the cost of the darn things since funding for post-bacc's can be tricky.

UPenn, for instance: although it has a great reputation and all is it really worth $30,000 a year? eeeehhhhh.....

• 1 month later...

After consulting with my professors, I'm sort of leaning towards doing a PostBac. Money is an issue for me, and since I currently live and study in Chicago, it's really nice to see that Loyola offers a PostBac--I had no idea that they did until seeing this thread.

• 2 weeks later...