PoliSci 2008-2009 Cycle

CAPoliSciPhD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might actually have better luck on the Government Affairs board.

Hi Convex,

Many thanks for your response. Do you mean that I should check the Government Affairs board but not the PoliSci one? Or do you mean that compared with other programs, the Ph.D. application of the Josef Korbel School is not competitive? Again, I appreciate your response and information.

ok thanks.. just wondering because i submitted mine two days before the deadline.. and i think maybe thats why i haven't received my rejection letter yet..

Meh... I turned mine in super super early and also have heard nothing. And am losing my mind I think.

Meh... I turned mine in super super early and also have heard nothing. And am losing my mind I think.

oh really ok... so it seems like it doesn't matter when we submitted our application. i have a feeling im going to find out on monday... :|

I submitted my Yale app on 12/14 and was rejected today. It may be that the grad school is still going through and uploading results in batches, or they may still be deciding on the borderline cases. Given the prevalence of rejections among those who have heard back, I would say to stay positive and think of no news as good news at this point.

I submitted my Yale app on 12/14 and was rejected today. It may be that the grad school is still going through and uploading results in batches, or they may still be deciding on the borderline cases. Given the prevalence of rejections among those who have heard back, I would say to stay positive and think of no news as good news at this point.

Thanks for the positive information .. :D