admission advice needed..need to look for some encouragement..

Justice and jeopardy

I wish to get admission in a Canadian University..

No research work..Worked on mobile apps with flex and php and software engineering stuff..databases and all.

B+ or 7 and more of GPA on regular scale..

GRE score 1300 and Toefl score of 105.

Universities that i prefer in decreasing order..

University of Toronto,Mcgill University.

University of Alberta

University of Victoria and Queens university

University of sasketchewan.

please tell me if i have a chance of admission in these universities..Computer Science department.

This is really hardly enough information for us to help you. In addition to that, admissions can kind of be a crap shoot sometimes anyways. Your lack of research experience certainly doesn't help your application, and being an international student can make it a bit harder for you. What do you want to do your research in?

This is really hardly enough information for us to help you. In addition to that, admissions can kind of be a crap shoot sometimes anyways. Your lack of research experience certainly doesn't help your application, and being an international student can make it a bit harder for you. What do you want to do your research in?

I am working on flex and by research i mean no journals etc..I have worked on projects and i wish to work on software engineering and human-machine interface(as in smart phone apps which can be developed further for the use of army personnel in adverse conditions)..

No iEEE standard journal or national research paper..