GRE scores, reaching a ceiling?

George2248

Hello everyone I am now into my 4rth week preparing for the GRE and I still have 3 more weeks left.

I used the Princeton Review Craking the GRE, Baroons Vocab and Kplans free practice drills.

I have taken about 6 practices tests from different companies and I have noticed that after 2 weeks of study my last 3 scores are about the same (600 - 650 for verbal and 710-750 for quant)

I am afraid that probably I have reached my ceiling and there is nothing else I could do to improve my scores.

I am aiming for a score better than 750 in math so I still need to improve some more there.

I was wondering if any of you experienced this same learning curve and what can I do to take advantage of the 3 weeks I have to keep studying?

What are the best strategies to study for a top math scores? any techniques or advice?

Thank for your help....

Yes, it happened to me as well. What I did was to study the workbooks from kaplan for the categories of questions I was doing worse. In my case, probabilities and geometry in quant and sentence completion and inference in verbal. It helped a lot and I got a score range in the real test of 620-640 V and 730-800 quant.